Monday, April 15, 2024

Interview questions

 

  1. Tell me about yourself
  2. What are your strengths and what is one of your weaknesses?
  3. How would people describe you?
  4. What motivates you?
  5. How do you handle stress and pressure?
  6. Tell me about a time that a course assignment didn’t work out as planned? How did you navigate this challenge?
  7. Tell me about a time that you worked on a team to accomplish a project. What role did you take on the team? Walk me through the process and the outcome.
  8. Tell me about a time when you did an effective job managing conflict.
  9. What are your preferred programming languages and why?
  10. What questions do you have for me?
What I learned and took away from this is 
It’s good to know what not only your strengths are but your weaknesses as well so you know what to work on and what you’re already good at and capable of. Also it’s good to be as brief but detailed as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final assignment due Monday 4/22 before class

  Attendance is required for all classes. This will be the final assignment. No end term in this class.  Each student should prepare a prese...